Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow! Look who's riding WHO!

Gosh..........what a pretty horse & rider! I guess our Kayla just likes those BIG & TALL, horses! If you keep up w/ Safe Haven's blog, than you know that Kayla was riding Josh, a good sized T/B, & now she's on Chance a QH/Warmblood! Chance is 10 years old, & is a kill pen rescue from So. Cal. Why would anyone send him to slaughter? He's as sweet as can be! Anyhoo, let's see who else is riding a different horse! Yep! Look at Christa...........on Josh!!!!!!!!! just blows me away!!!!! I am so excited to see her riding him........Way to go Christa!!!!!!!!! Josh is a very tall horse too, & there is Christa way up there!!
Now we have Alex, & she is more my kind of style when it comes to riding horses! No "nose bleed seats" We like a horse a little closer to the ground!!!!! Alex looks so cute on Cannonball! He is such a cutie too. Don't know about you, but this is so awesome to see these girls on these horses! They must have had a great day!
I'd like to Thank, Bonnie for e-mailing the pics to me :] so I could share them w/ you all! What fun we are all having, helping out at Safe Haven Horse Rescue! It's a wheel barrel full of fun & water buckets of joy out there!!!!!! Hope to see you out there some Saturday! Bye for now, Linda C.


No comments: