Thursday, September 23, 2010

Learning a new system!

Testing! blogger has changed the format of how we upload images! OY VEY! We'll see if I can figure this out or if someone else will have to help me!!!! "/ Ok, I'm pretty much in trouble all ready!!!! Let's see if I can figure out how to get print OFF of Bold! Was that the right button????????? IT SURE WAS!!!  YEAHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Now! We're gonna see if & where it will upload a picture! Wish me LUCK! Gee, got the image BUT NOT really where I wanted it!!! LOL!
Okay, the pic you are seeing is of Judd. He is an OLDER gelding that needs to have his eye removed! (I guess you can only un-bold once! LOL!  that 'magic' buttton just ain't 'werking' anymore!!!)  All right! It's not nice to mess w/ me like that!!!! Anyhoo back to Judd, He has a tumor behind his eye that is pushing his eyeball out, Linda is putting some soothing eye gel in his eye, to make him more comfortable!!! You can come see & meet Judd @ Safe Haven's Fall Play Day on October 10, 2010 @ The Bobby Jones Arena in Cottonwood. Judd will be there for the lead line class! Hope to see you there!!!!
Bye for now,
Linda C.

No comments: