Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Bumping" for Drifter !!!!!!!

Linda sent me this link; http://forums.prospero.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=36501.27

so I could see all the activity on there for Drifter's eye surgery! Had to call Linda to find out what the heck "bumping" was! Bumping keeps your news up on the top of the subject board!!!

Lydia & I read all the posts & then signed in to help w/ the BUMPING !!!!!!!!



I'd like to very much THANK ALL OF THE WONDERFUL BUMPERS for their help in getting the news out there & for their donations to help w/ Drifter's eye surgery! Safe Haven Horse Rescue is such a special place, I am very thankfull to be able to be involved w/ the horses,

& really feel sorry for all of you who are too far away to just go get your "horse fix" at Safe

Haven!!!! So please come visit!!!!



Thanks again for helping w/ Drifter =-]



Bye for now,

Linda C.

No comments: