Monday, December 7, 2009

Zipper!!! You're helping me?

Meet.....Zipper!!! He is a T/B, Percheron cross & is a product of the awful PMU industry "/ Zip was saved along w/ Splash by Safe Haven's good buddy Maggie, she rescued them when they were just babes. Anyhoo.. I was in Zip's pen replacing some insulators, & focusing on my task, when Zip comes over, picks up the bag of ins. & just happens to get the closed end & says..."here let me help you...you need more right?" He took that bag & started to shake them out!! There was insulators flying ever where! LOL! Debbie pointed out what he was doing! So I then focused on Zipper, just as he had emptied the whole bag!! I went running over to him as I was afraid he'd try & eat the bag too!!! He is just the most helpful boy! The pics are of Zip & his sponsor Mom, Cori. She is the gal w/ all the words that writes the wonderful newsletters for Safe Haven Horse Rescue!
I think Zipper is pouting here, as I took his new toy away!!! He did not want to co-operate w/ having his picture taken!!! & took Cori to the other side of his pen!!! Ya know, I would just love for Lynne B. to write just exactly Zipper was saying & doing w/ that bag of 'goodies'!! It would be soooo..much better & cuter & funnier, &...........I wonder if she will?
Have to go to work, "/
Hope you all have a great day!
Bye for now,
Linda C.

No comments: