Thursday, February 11, 2010

Excessorized...(((Sessie))) has her Hoof-a-cure!

Excessorized's second day at Safe Haven Horse Rescue was a BUSY one!!!!! She met Cody Brawley, Safe Haven's Farrier, & got her feet done! Cody found that her whole left front foot had an abscess!! She was NOT even Limping on that front foot!!! What a gal!!!! Cody got the abscess to drain, they soaked the foot, put medicine on it, wrapped it, &&& put a boot on it!!!!!! Safe Haven's Volunteer, Cindi, is holding on to Sessie's lead rope as Cody does his 'stuff ' Really looks like she's having to make her stand still................NOT!!!!!............ It will be interesting to see how she behaves , when she is 'up & healthy"! Now we are going to switch gears, as they say, & this is now pics of My meeting Sessie, for the first time on Wed, 2/10/10 I haven't touched her yet, but as I walked to her pen.... She was 'talking' when she heard our voices & as I look at this pic, I'm a little bit sadden as she LOOKS, as if she is; Pleading for our Help, & Hoping beyond her Bestest Dreams, that she Will Be;........ Well taken Care of........... NOW!!!!!!!!

DON"T WORRY, SESSIE, YOU'RE at SAFE HAVEN NOW!!! & Linda R. & her Volunteers will take GOOD CARE of YOU!!! Her eye is so soft & gentle! How the HELL, could they let her STARVE????
I took this pic just after I had the honor to LOVE on her & pet her all over, & feel how soft her coat is, & to just realize; How WIDE her face is!!!! She is one Big Girlfriend!!! I could just about stretched my hand as wide as it would go, between her eyes!!!
I gave her 'TREATS' & then it was time; to get ON IT! & get Everyone fed!! so as, I was leaving her pen, this is what she was saying; HAY!!!...where ya going?????? GOT MORE TREATS?????

I can all ready see, that she is going to be SOOO... Much Fun!!! once she is up to 'snuff ' as they say!!!! Come on............. SHE IS THE GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER OF .............SECRETARIAT!!!!!!! I will post, all that we know about her, as we can verify the info! SO! keep checking!!!!!! in!!!!!
Bye for now,
Linda C.













No comments: