Friday, March 19, 2010

& NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY.......

Well! As I was putting pics in folders I noticed that I had NOT included these in the blog on Ginger & her baby!!!! OY VEY, as they say!!!! I just had to do another blog with these pics so you all could see!!!! Especially this one!!! Is Ginger feeling good or what????? she is 'catching air', great shot Lisa!!!! Holly was quite interested in all the antics!
Go Ginger go!

I don't think she had her feet on the ground as much as she had them in the air!!!OK, now we've settled down & are having a very nice run!!!
What a celebration of good weather & dry ground!!!!! They are very happy campers!!!! Today IS the first day of SPRING!!!!!! sure hope we have a nice loooong one!!!!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing you all out at Safe Haven Horse Rescue TODAY!!!!!
Bye for now,
Linda C.










No comments: