Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sessie on Saturday!! March 13, 2010

Here's our pretty girl!!!! I think she is saying "Ryan, come get me please" I am wanting to go for a walk" So Ryan went over & got her out of her pen, that he & his brother, Christopher, had just cleaned up & they put new shavings in her shelter!!! NICE!
She is getting FLUFFIER!!!!!!Here's one of her body...........not such big divots on her..............YEAH!!!!That arm belongs to Linda R. & she is saying "look how good this booty is looking!"
Holly, showed up just in time to brush out her tail & mane, as she says it flows so much better after it's brushed!!! (that's Wade in the background, by the tractor, taking a break from, their 'project' yesterday, But that is another separate story!!!)
I asked Holly to 'do it again' for my camera, So on this pic I'm going 'hold it, hold it OK!!! Good job!'Holly is pretty 'sweet' on little Miss Sessie, I've heard 'rumors' about a twenty year plan for these two!!! Will keep you posted on the progression of that!!!!! Hope you enjoy seeing our Sessie!
Bye for now,
Linda C.

PS. Dr. Marta was called back into work, so she will be out Monday or Tuesday.






















No comments: