Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BABY & MOJO

Baby & Mojo are new arrivals at Safe Haven Horse Rescue too!!! They have been on the 'waiting list' to come in when, their owner was no longer able to care for them. She called Linda R. two weeks ago & said it was time! Steve drove up to the mountains & brought these two little cuties home!!! Sorry that the pic of Mojo, (the donkey) is so dark. I tried to get a better one But, he must have thought my phone was a 'cookie', & would not pose far enough away for pics!!!! Take my word for it, HE is a CUTEY!There is a pic of him & Baby on Safe Haven's web site that is real nice, I tried to transfer it here but it comes in really, really, small! SO! www.safehavenhorserescue.org to see.................

Look at this face! All the regular Volunteers at Safe Haven are saying she looks like Charley!!! I was gonna pull a 'fast one' on Lynne B. & send her this pic & say Oh OH........they have bathe Charley &&&& he SHRUNK!!!!! But, she wouldn't have fell for that, so I didn't!!!!!
Baby & Mojo have been with the little old Lady for the last 7 years &, being the responsible horsey & donkey owner, she made arrangement for their care!!!! YEAH!!! for her!!! & a BIG Thank TO her!!!!! The little ones are up for adoption &&& I think they have been reserved all ready!! I'll let ya know, when it is official!!!!
Hope your day is a good one!!!!! Will pat, hug, & smooch these cutie patooties for ya!
Bye for now,
Linda C.

No comments: