Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kayla & Josh, Take II

WELL! These are definitely bigger pictures!!! All it takes is to pat & hug on a few horses while you're feeding them, & all the stress goes away & the brain can get into gear!!!!!! Yeah! While I was feeding the Safe Haven horses tonight, I got to thinkin' about these pics, I 'borrowed' from Ryan & wondered if I had saved the thumbnails or the bigger pics!!! So! back we went & tried it again!! & I found another one to share!!! Kayla riding Josh!
Kayla usually rides him English, but not for the Play Day! He is a very diversified kinda guy!
There is one of the Haflingers in the background! Aren't they cute!
Just too SWEET! these two are a MATCH!
Hope you all enjoy the bigger pics of Josh & Kayla! Thanks to Ryan for 'catching' the moments!
Bye for now,
Linda C.

No comments: