Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cannonball! Oh NO You Don't!!!!!

Lisa's son, Brandon, is having a ride on good ole Cannonball! He is definitely one of the kid's favorites! Brandon is wearing his helmet as ALL riders under the age of 18 are required to. Way to go Brandon!!! I think, Cannonball has sumptin' up his sleeve!!!!
& I was RIGHT!!! He thought he could 'sneak' past Lisa to get into the goodies in the BARN!!! GOOD BLOCK! Lisa! Cannonball goes "What? What! You're telling me I can't do WHAT?"

So Cannonball, Looks Lovingly at the hay & says "Oh Dear, I was this close!!!"
Cannonball's next approach to his situation was to NOT be interested in the hay at all! in hopes that Lisa C. would GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! But I'm happy to report that Lisa, stayed steady at her blocking, & Cannonball was Saved from Himself!!!!!

Cannonball, is in his late 20's, has Cushings, is a musher, & is a permanent resident at Safe Haven Horse Rescue!!!! He's a cutie, can be a little stubborn, but nothing too bad!!!

Hope to see YOU, & your Children out to SPONSOR Cannonball, so they can enjoy this wonderful little character too!!!!
Bye for now,
Linda C.






No comments: