Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HI! MOM I THINK I SEE YOU!!!!! WHEEEEE.......

Yep, that's what Charlie asked me to name this picture! Cuz he was looking real CLOSE into the camera & was pretty sure he could see.............. LYNNE! Safe Haven Horse Rescue's Cheerleader on the ABR board!!! & one of his Mom's!!! Charlie also has a surprise for Lynne too!!! Check out the next picture!!!! Look at ME.................. I'm HERE!!!!!!!!! at SAFE HAVEN HORSE RESCUE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! I LOVE IT! ALL READY! LOOK AT ALL MY FUTURE FRIENDS!!!! THANK YOU, to the horse transport for the SAFE JOURNEY up here!!!....I'M HOME!!!!!

Look Moms, I'm a lesson horse!!! This is Kayla P. riding me!!! Aren't...I....the bestest looking horse in the arena!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (from Linda C.-----YES YOU ARE!)



This is My Pasture!! I look so good out here, & I love the grass...............I was scared of that white tape fence, when I first starting coming out here BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!! IT"S FAKE & NOT 'HOT'!!!! I saw the most delicious looking blade of grass on the other side of the white fence, & I just had to eat it! SOOOoooooooo..........I backed up & made a run for it.... &&&... WHEEEEEEEE.......the next thing I knew I was there!!! I got that blade of GRASS! The White fence I was so 'worried' about just came right along with me!! The ENTIRE white fence came with me!! THE POLES IN THE GROUND JUST PULLED RIGHT OUT & I TOOK THE WHOLE FENCE DOWN!!!!! I was PROUD! Linda R on the other hand.........well, let's just say; she was Not Impressed with my handy werk!!! "]
She put me back in my pen....... & what does..... Grounded..... mean??? Anyway that's what she said I was!!! ?????!!!!!! "] A few days after 'my adventure' Ryan & his Grandma Dee, came out to Safe Haven! They asked Linda R. if I could go back out in 'my pasture'...........&......&......Linda R said YES!!!For some reason they were pointing their fingers & shaking them & told me; I had better stay away from that white 'fake' fence!.......... Ok!.... All Right.... All Ready.......I said! Let's GO! & Look at ME, MOM!............. I stayed in the Middle of My Pasture!!! "] Aren't you Proud of ME?


Did... you know..... I can do tricks???????? Yes I can!!! I can stand on the ground with only my TWO Front Feet touching!!!! I showed Lisa C. my trick & she took my picture so you could see too!

Do you SEE? I have my back feet on my railroad ties!!!! Now, that was fun! & everybody told me just how talented I AM! Safe Haven is my HOME............I LOVE it here! They share their food with me & bring Carits & Apples for me &&&&& sometimes DONUTS!!!!! I have wonderful neighbors too! My 'girlfriend Splash ' thinks I'm a crack-up! She laughs at all my antics!!!! Lisa C. went & asked her what she thought of my trick & this is what she did! Splash is pretty funny too!

Well, I guess I am out of words & my breakfast is on the way so..............ttyl......Thank You........... & All my other Mom's for making it possible for ME, *Charlie* to live at Safe Haven Horse Rescue!!! I LOVE YOU ALL.............!
*CHARLIE*
(hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did relating what Charlie asked me to write)
Bye for now,
Linda C.


PS. The last two pictures are courtesy of Lisa Chadwick..........Celtic Clicks Photography! Thanks Lisa!


















1 comment:

Michael K said...

I do believe, that last picture is actually Splash