Friday, January 15, 2010

Such a Wonderful GIFT! from Lisa Chadwick!!!!!!

WOW! What can I say;.......(I know).........THANK YOU LISA!!!! You are just too Kind!!! You make my heart;........... Sing............. &&& my eyes;............ are Running Over!!!!!! What is all the gushy fuss, all about you ask? Well, let me tell you! I took this picture of Safe Haven's horse Denny & Lisa's daughter Selena, last Sat., I e-mailed it to Lisa just cuz it's so awesome of the two of them; &&& Lisa e-mailed it back to me; with an added feature! Look everybody! Look what Lisa did! It's at the bottom of MY PICTURE!!! Do you see it?? It says; Linda Campbell Photography!! Right up there ^! All I have to add is; WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................... :]..........THANK YOU AGAIN & AGAIN!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Lisa Chadwick..IS a Real Photographer...........she signs her photos as Celtic Clicks Photography! & as you can see, she has quite the equipment!!!!! Just look at the size of that lens!!! Made my eyes pop open!!! So I am so very honored to have her do that for me, & my photo, taken with........MY LG Phone!!! LOL!! Who'd a thunk it!!! I had planned to do a blog on the 'dueling' cameras, between Lisa & Michael K & ME,.........as it's a pretty funny sight to see these professionals at work & then there I am 'cruising around' with my Phone!!! They are so Generous, & Happily Share their Photos, with us at Safe Haven!!!OK, couldn't let my phone feel left out, so I took it's (feel like I should now Name my phone) picture in the mirror picture on my wall, hence the flowers!!!! What fun this has been!!!!! Thank You Lisa! from the bottom of my heart!
Well, it's time to go 'horse around' at SAFE HAVEN HORSE RESCUE!!!!!!! Yeah........! See all the fun YOU are Missing Not Being At Safe Haven? it's an easy fix.........just come on out!!!!! 3950 W. Anderson Dr. , Cottonwood, Ca. !!!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!
Bye for now,
Linda C. (photographer ;)

PS. (((((LISA CHADWICK))))) YOU ROCK!!!!!!



1 comment:

Lisa C / Celtic Clicks Photography said...

Linda you are so very talented! Your photography tells a story and then you add words and your blogs are so fun to read. I look forward to each and every one of them! You are one heck of a talented gal!!!!!